DJB’s Financial Services Advisory Team (FSAT) will work with you to analyze your specific business issues and develop a workable solution within your parameters.
Business Valuation Services
The FSAT includes three fully accredited members of The Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators. As a result, our team can assist you with the valuation of your business for purposes such as:
- Litigation or negotiation
- Estate and tax planning
- Business investments, acquisitions, divestitures
- Shareholder agreements & disputes
- Matrimonial disputes
- Internal use
Loss Quantification and Litigation Support
Our team of specialists pride themselves in having many years of experience in a variety of litigation support services including expert testimony in court and mediation processes. We work with lawyers (plaintiff and defence), representatives of insurance companies and adjusting firms in the following areas:
- No fault insurance claims (IRBs)
- Economic loss claims due to personal injury involving motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice, etc.
- Dependency claims
- Long term disability claims
- Valuation of future care cost analysis
- Business interruption claims
Financing, Forecasts, and Projections
DJB’s FSAT can assist you with arranging financing facilities appropriate for your business. This includes secured debt, subordinated debt, and venture capital financing. We can assist in determining whether your company needs financing, how much is needed, the type of capital that best suits those needs and we can coordinate an approach to help you successfully obtain the financing.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Our clients depend on our services to assist with business acquisitions and divestitures. Selling a business is often a time consuming and emotional matter. We can assist you, in confidence, to identify potential buyers or investors and prepare the necessary information.
Other Financial Services
- Child and spousal support income calculations
- Formal business plans
- Business and management review and consultation
Contact our Financial Services Advisory Team: