Spotlight: Business Support Services
Business owners often struggle with the many tasks related to managing their business and even more now with a global pandemic to also throw into the equation.
DJB’s Business Support Services team is located in the Burlington office location but they actively provide high quality advisory services to businesses throughout Canada.
Diane Dos Santos and her team provide business owners with experienced and knowledgeable controller-type services at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time resource. They work with clients, as an extension of their team to provide professional management of their financial accounts, bookkeeping, and tax compliance requirements.
The service offerings can be scaled up or down as needed, providing on-demand financial oversight, support on mergers and acquisitions and advise on business strategy, and most recently, on the COVID relief programs that are available.
As a value add, the team can also assist start-ups and entrepreneurs with advice and support on the various accounting software packages available, such as QuickBooks and Sage 50 Canadian Edition (formerly Simply Accounting).
Services are fully customized for each client and their budget and can include:
- Part-time controller services
- Bookkeeping/accounting services
- Payroll services
- Monthly/quarterly reporting packages
- Quarterly/annual internal ﬁnancial statement preparation
- Annual audit coordination
- Liaising with regulators, CRA and external auditors on your behalf
- Handling all of your tax compliance requirements (including sales tax compliance)
- Advice on selecting and customizing your accounting software needs
- Post-implementation software support and troubleshooting
For further information on this growing advisory service, contact Diane Dos Santos.