The Real Economy, Spring 2023
The Real Economy is a quarterly publication dedicated to providing the Canadian middle market with a clear picture of notable economic trends and issues.
Each issue of The Real Economy, Canada puts the Canadian economy under the microscope and provides insights into the key economic drivers, including inflation, interest rates, debt holdings, and government policy, as well as an overview of important industry sectors.
The Spring 2023 Edition includes:
- Tighter financial conditions threaten growth
- Is a recession on the horizon?
- Q&A: How the middle market is reporting on ESG
- Why the U.S. dollar will remain the reserve currency, and why that matters to Canada
- Q&A: The state of private equity