Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Reorganizations, and Business Transition
DJB can provide you with the tax advice you need to successfully reach your financial goals. Trained and knowledgeable tax professionals provide comprehensive tax planning to help you keep more of your hard-earned money.
Some enterprises are looking for opportunities to invest in distressed assets, while others are looking to refinance or re-position parts of their business. Entrepreneurs involved in these transactions can benefit from tax advice. To create value, you should move quickly to take advantage of market opportunities but also take time to consider the tax implications — from measuring tax liabilities in the initial due diligence process through structuring of the deal all the way to tax compliance in the post-merger period. Throughout, you should develop a tax-efficient plan that meets your strategic business objectives.
We provide the following services:
- Business transition planning (including family business)
- Owner-manager and executive remuneration and compensation
- Reorganizations (pre-deal)
- Review of shareholder and partnership agreements
- Structuring (pre and post-deal)
- Tax and accounting due diligence (buy and sell)
- Tax estimates utilizing various options
- Taxation of deceased taxpayers and post-mortem tax planning
For more information on mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and business transition, contact a DJB Tax Professional.