DJB has a history of providing professional services to a variety of construction businesses throughout Niagara and Hamilton-Halton since 1940. Whether your core business is residential or commercial construction, institutional or multi-unit buildings or real estate development, we understand the risks and issues that your business faces, no matter the size of the organization. We also know that the success of your business relies upon trusted, responsive and knowledgeable advisors, which is why DJB focuses on understanding the demands of the ever-changing regulations facing the construction industry while providing superior client service.
In addition to being active in the communities we serve, our professionals are involved with a variety of local trade organizations including the Hamilton Construction Association, the Hamilton-Halton Home Builders’ Association, the Niagara Construction Association, the Niagara Home Builders’ Association and the Heavy Construction Association of Regional Niagara.
In addition to the standard assurance, accounting and tax compliance services, DJB provides a comprehensive list of specialized services to many contractors, subcontractors and development companies which include:
- Business valuation
- Cash flow management
- Estate and succession planning
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Internal control evaluations
- Litigation support
- Tax structuring and planning
- Technology consulting
Contact our Construction specialty group:
- Darryl Teutenberg, B.Acc., C.A. (St. Catharines)
- Jeff Neill, B.Acc., C.A. (Welland)
- Jeff McLean, B.Acc., C.A. (St. Catharines)
- Shawn Rusan, B.Comm., C.A. (St. Catharines)
- Tom Sawchuk, B.Acc., C.A. (Grimsby/Stoney Creek)
- Dan Ane, B.Acc., C.A. (Niagara Falls/Fort Erie)
- Andrew Ferro, B. Acc., C.A. (Hamilton)
Click here to view our Profit Clue Construction Industry newsletters.